Do not forget to bring your gas mask with you; zombies are not the only thing you should fear in Into the Haze.
Into the Haze is a single-player survival game set at the beginning of the apocalypse. You wake up on the rooftop on the 40th floor of the abandoned tower. The whole city is cover with poisonous gas. Gather resources, craft, build, and fight zombies. Survive until help arrives.
Look for food in the canteen or try trapping mouse if you are lucky enough.
Find ways to access clean water or drink it dirty because you need to.
Grow lots of herbs because there will be more than just a scratch.
Think before you pull the trigger you do not have much ammo.
Scavenge, build, craft, or do anything to be alive.
- No holding hand, a survival game with permadeath set in the abandoned tower.
- Scavenge resources and look for food and water.
- Build and upgrade workbench and station to get access to new survival tools.
- Encounter multiple threats at once hunger, thirst, zombies, poisonous gas, and many more.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Dual Core or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 970 or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 13 GB available space